Install and remove injections molds. Start up and shut down molding machines and auxiliary equipment. Program all-electric molding machines to the process set-up work instructions. More...
Injection Molding Technician Responsibilities:
- Install and remove injections molds.
- Start up and shut down molding machines and auxiliary equipment
- Program all-electric molding machines to the process set-up work instructions.
- Set-up processes to ensure cycle times and product quality consistently conform to specifications and standards.
- Troubleshoot problems and make necessary adjustments to processes or equipment to maximize efficiency and product quality.
- Perform preventive maintenance on molds, molding machines, and auxiliary equipment.
- Completion of pre-employment test to measure mechanical aptitude required
- Background check and drug screen required
Compensation:$14.50 – $16.00 with opportunity to advance to $18.00 in a year. (Shift Differential for 2nd and 3rd Shifts)
Work Schedule:Employee will work 40 hours per week. Flexibility *to cover two different shifts if needed.*
currently available: 2nd Shift: 2:30 PM-11 PM or 3rd Shift: 10:30 PM – 7:00 AM
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Technical School: 2 years
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.indeed.com/cmp/Greenleaf-Industries,-Inc/jobs/Injection-Molding-Technician-e0e452b96a5998d8?q=greenleaf industries →