Entry Level Manufacturing Position
**THIS IS NOT A FORKLIFT POSITION**
Entry-Level Position Pay: $13.25 – $14.75
Six month training wage starting at $12.25 with monthly increase to $13.25.
Position available: 12:30P.M. to 9:00P.M .
Individual career advancement plans available.
**Training is Provided**
- Select and deliver correct plastic material to each machine following manufacturing schedules.
- Ensure requirements are met for raw material and prepare material for manufacturing.
- Perform thorough cleaning of related equipment to assure no material contamination.
- Perform preventive maintenance as required.
- Maintain accurate records and allow documented work instructions.
- Employee must be able to stand up to 8 hours.
- Employee must be able to climb, balance, kneel, and crouch to perform certain elements of job.
- Employee must be able to lift/move up to 60 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus. Must have 20/20 corrected vision.
- High School Diploma or GED and 12 months of related experience.
- Able to cover 2 shifts.
- Able to read, speak, and write in English.
- Pass colorblind test, background check, drug screen, and required training assessments.
- High school or equivalent
- Technical Training: 1 year
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.indeed.com/cmp/Greenleaf-Industries,-Inc/jobs/Material-Production-Specialist-7ed4cfd7d7044922?q=greenleaf industries →