The successful candidate will take ownership of the tooling department: Identifying root-cause of problem with mold through analysis, proposing the solution to management, obtaining quote(s) for repairs, following through until repair is complete and documenting all activities and upgrades to tool. More...
GreenLeaf Industries is an American plastic injection molding company operating out of Lenoir City, TN that provides custom plastic injection molding design, manufacturing and assembly services. GreenLeaf is a family-owned company, founded in 1999, employing around 45 people. GreenLeaf is looking for a Tool & Die Maintenance Technician with a relentless pursuit of excellence and continuous improvement who aspires to be a key contributor to the company’s overall objective. The successful candidate will take ownership of the tooling department: Identifying root-cause of problem with mold through analysis, proposing the solution to management, obtaining quote(s) for repairs, following through until repair is complete and documenting all activities and upgrades to tool.
- Troubleshooting, cleaning and repair of molds.
- Confidence in completion of tasks; limiting the need for trial and error after repair of mold.
- Interacting with senior management and owners and contributing to overall company success and growth.
- Interfacing with outside machine suppliers: Recognizing which vendors to go to.
- Working on molds 100-3,000 lbs.
- Maintaining an open line of communication with other technical departments.
- Maintaining proper documents and records, using Excel to enter data.
- Experience with hot runner systems and injector confirmation switches is a plus.
- Making measurable differences within the company and contributing to company wide goals, including GreenLeaf’s desire to be excellent.
- Effective communication skills both verbally and written.
- Experience using various tools: lathes, mills, grinders, to small tolerances +/- .003”.
- Proficient organizational skills to maintain proper shop practices and work flow.
- Ability to plan work day and stay on task.
- Big picture thinking.
- Must be able to problem solve and present possible solutions to management.
- Experience training employees is a plus.
- High School or equivalent required
- Must be flexible in schedule but regular hours are 8 AM-4:30 PM
- 3-7 years of experience within a machine shop environment
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Holidays and vacation
- Lenoir City, TN 37771
- High school or equivalent
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=1fbc9ee2195f936a&tk=1b7e0n4pfak5p9j3&from=company →