The Molding Operator position inspects, prepares, and packages product in the molding area under guidance and direction from technical personnel and supervision.
$12.00 – $13.70 an hour
Operator 1 pay:
- $12.00 – $13.70 per hour
- There is a 3 month training wage: $11.50 – $12.00
- 4 days a week, 10 hours a day. Monday-Thursday : 7 AM-5:30 PM (week ends at 5:30 PM, Thursday)
About Us: GreenLeaf Industries is an American plastic injection molding company operating out of Lenoir City, TN. GreenLeaf is a family-owned company, founded in 1999, employing around 45 people. GreenLeaf believes in treating their employees fairly with good wages and predictable schedules so there is little, to no overtime.
- 2017 “Best Places to Work” award winner!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Molding Operator position inspects, prepares, and packages product in the molding area under guidance and direction from technical personnel and supervision.
- Requires repeated lifting, bending, and stooping. Requires standing for long periods of time.
- Produces acceptable product at standard run rates on all jobs.
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the shift supervisor, quality control, and/or molding technician as applicable, and monitors functions of equipment.
- Tracks and accurately documents productivity and downtime information.
- Maintains a clean, orderly work area and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Accepts and applies frequent training with regard to work cell set-ups, quality standards, and GreenLeaf requirements.
- Contributes effectively and consistently to continuous improvement programs.
Additional Requirements: The ability to learn and retain product and process-related training and basic ISO 9001 information. Able to follow written and oral instructions in English, and able to communicate effectively in English.
Related experience : Manufacturing or industrial experience greater than 1 year
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Most be able to stand and grip gate clippers and de-gate parts for an entire shift.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $13.70 /hour
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Greenleaf-Industries,-Inc/jobs/Shift-Machine-Operator-c9ad7e231e1ebcca?sjdu=QwrRXKrqZ3CNX5W-O9jEvevIpB9CURZ1bRAXqyw-fYWZFrA0hJJWYYupmynryEk36Kr4nFBTcE-ve4o0w0d8xytGKlS3xCtJ5FTomyUlIBU →