Start a Career at GreenLeaf Industries
SEE OUR CURRENT OPENINGSCLICK HERE
Looking to join a dynamic team full of happy and motivated people? Look no further than GreenLeaf Industries.
Since 1999, our ISO-certified injection molding company has served customers with high-quality plastic components manufactured with precision and care. We are family-owned and operated out of Lenoir City, TN with a name trusted by customers, including leading names such as Honda, Toyota, and Dometic, who all depend on our expert level of work.
GreenLeaf puts a strong focus on hiring quality individuals who are skilled and have a can-do attitude. We look for team members who are committed to taking on our customers’ most difficult projects while showcasing hard work, loyalty, and character.
Why work at GreenLeaf?
- Job security – we keep our team happy with good pay, benefits, and training at all levels.
- Opportunities for advancement – we recognize our team’s skills and their level of hard work, and we firmly believe in rewarding them for their efforts.
- Christian principles – since 2014, GreenLeaf has contracted with Corporate Chaplains of America to offer an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to help team members reinforce company culture, build relationships, and connect with a trusted resource.
- Great working conditions – our well-furnished, air-conditioned facility helps maintain our equipment and keeps our team members comfortable 24/7.
- Sense of pride – customers trust our quality work and attention to detail. GreenLeaf’s team members are able to take pride in the work they do.
GreenLeaf Industries recently won the MAPP 2021 Innovation Award for Employee Retention.
Take the first step in joining the over two dozen happy GreenLeaf employees!
At the beginning of the application process, each candidate is invited to take a tour of the GreenLeaf facility to help them become familiar with what we do and how we operate. We encourage you to fill out an application and submit your resume, and we’ll contact you shortly with further details.
We look forward to connecting with you!